Monday, June 13, 2011

Savvy Shopaholic - Bargain Of The Day



Ok I have to reveal a serious tanning secret!

There are so many tanning techniques out there, instant tanning, spray tan in a can, translucent spray tan that appears after a few hours and then of course you've got special organic tans in beauty salons. But I have to tell, there is only one tan that works perfectly for me everytime... St. Moritz!

Believe it or not I actually bought it a few months ago in Penneys, when I need a last minute tanning fix and I was so surprised by the results. The tan is instant and is in a mouse format, which might sound a bit weird! But because it is like mousse it is really easy to spread and you can see the colour straight away.

It doesn't come in different colours, but one layer is a medium brown, if you want to go for a darker look, I suggest putting on about two layers. And for a lighter more natural looking tan, I've mixed moisturiser with the mousse, and this creates a lighter tint.

That's today's bargain of the day guys and gals! If you have any specific beauty questions make sure to email me on msmaggiered@gmail.com or leave a comment below!