Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hugh Hefner Says Crystal Harris "Had A Change Of Mind"



I never thought I'd say this, but I actually feel bad for Hugh Hefner.

As I reported yesterday the wedding between the Playboy owner and Crystal Harris has been called off after a "heated argument." But today Hugh has cleared up the rumours, using his Twitter to tell fans that his fiance "had a change of heart".

Hugh took to his Twitter in the last few hours to express his sadness about the situation:
"The wedding is off. Crystal has had a change of heart.I told the guys about the breakup Monday night & they were very supportive. We watched the doc "Say Goodbye to the President. " Powerful."
"The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage. Since we're not getting married on Saturday, I've scheduled a movie: "Runaway Bride." Seems appropriate.
So clearly Crystal dumped him last second, and what a surpise, since the Playboy bunny just released her debut single 'Club Queen' and she has also shot a full spread and cover for Playboy magazine, that was meant to be a wedding gift from Hef.

Crystal released her brand new single yesterday.


Although he hasn't said anything bad about his ex, he did hint at the fact that Cyrstal's claim for fame may have been the real reason she tried to marry the billionaire: "Crystal's "Club Queen" became available on iTunes today. I hope it's a hit." He then Retweeted this from a fan: 
"Omg @CrystalHarris left @hughhefner the day her single came out on iTunes. Coincidence? I think not."

Then, making me feel even more sorry for him, the 80-year-old said that when his fiance left him for good, she also took their dog: "Crystal took Charlie with her when she left & I really miss him."

Holly was right all along!
What a gold-digging bitch! She clearly has no shame, leaving him only days before the wedding. I'm afraid his ex fiance Holly Madison was right at the start of all this. Crystal came out of nowhere and stole Hugh's heart, only to break it.