Friday, June 10, 2011

Rozanna Purcell Says Handing Over Her Crown Tonight Will Be Upsetting!



Stunning model Roz Purcell has told Maggie Red that she will definitely be "upset" when she hands over the Miss Universe Ireland crown to the new title holder tonight.


This years finals takes place tonight in Dublin's Burlington Hotel, and in just a few hours the sexy supermodel will be handing back her crown and giving it to a new hopefull.

The Clonmel native will lose her title that helped gain a top modelling contract with Donald Trump's agency in New York. Clearly she has massive shoes to fill, remember Roz is the most suessful Miss Universe Ireland to date, and she is still working her gorgeous ass off!

She told me this morning that tonight will definitely be strange for her:
"I'm kind of excited but I'm a little but upset about giving away my crown. I didn't really think about it until this week when people have started asking me about, I think it will be really strange not being able to say that I'm Miss Universe Ireland anymore. It's strange that there will be a new girl tonight, it came by so quickly"
Despite starting to grieve for her title, Roz gave some advice to the hopefuls tonight, the blonde beauty has already met most of the contestants and admits they are really well organized for tonight's event:
"All the girls this year seem to be so well prepared, they're all taking it so seriously. But when they go over to Brazil, it's really not a place for insecurities, the winner will have to be really confident. If you are lacking in anyway it really shows."



Despite losing feeling a big strange about tonight's event, the Roz admitted that the last twelve months have been her best yet and that she has made massive achievements:
"I'm really really happy with what I've done over the last year, I couldn't have asked for anything better."
It's true that the sexy model has already made a huge name for herself globally. The beauty has been shooting campaigns all around the world including stints in New York, South Africa and most recently the Sechelles. But apart from travelling to Coppenhagen to shoot for her much anticipated GOSH campaign next week, Roz revealed that she is relocating herself to Dublin full time now:
"I just moved into my new apartment yesterday. I'm basing myself in Dublin now for the next two months. I'll be splitting my time between here and London".
So that means more Roz for us then! Tonight some lucky girl will certainly get the chance of a lifetime, let's hope she tries as hard as our gorgeous Roz.

Hannah is tipped to win tonight.


So far Dublin native Hannah Devane is tipped to be taking the crown tonight. The 20-year-old has already caught the eye of Britain's Next Top Model judge Elle McPherson. The brunette shares the same model agency as Roz, the Andrea Roche Agency.