Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cher Lloyd's New Single 'Swagger Jagger' Has Leaked!



Former X Factor star Cher Lloyd has said she is extremely "upset" after her debut single 'Swagger Jagger' was leaked online this morning.

The track, which has since been taken down, featured the full length new single, not set to release for another few weeks. Cher took to her Twitter today to explain how upset she is:
"I've never been this upset ever! I worked so hard, and people wanna ruin it for me, if you wanted to hurt me you've done a great job."

The 18-year-old singer went on moaning asking everyone to stop sharing the link: "please dont do this to me. I wish I was at home with my family, i've been through enough this year."

Finally she ended her rant speaking out to her real fans: "me and my brats are stronger than this!! come onnnn! lets get em !!!!"

To be honest, she needs to get over herself, so what ONE track leaked off her album. Welcome to the 21st century love...