Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Katie Price Says She Never Loved Alex Reid



Well there's no surprise!

Former glamour model Katie Price has claimed that she was never in love with her second husband Alex Reid.

During an interview with OK! magazine Katie said that even though she was married to the cage-fighter for 11 months, she never really loved him. While sitting next to her new beau Leandro Penna, Katie denied being in love with Alex.

When asked how many times she had been in love Katie responded:
"Three times. Dane [Bowers]. Pete [Andre]. Leo. With Leo it's very similar to when I met Pete. With both of them the circumstances were against us - everything that should be, was."
The reality star did say however, that she is still good friends with Alex and will always remain close:
"We're still friends and there are no hard feelings. Obviously I felt like I loved him at the time or I wouldn't have done it and I wish him well."
Katie and new boyfriend Leo.


Meanwhile the blonde added that she still hasn't gotten over her split from her first hubby Peter Andre. Saying that she still thinks about the split:
"I thought with my first marriage I really had a fairytale but it ended up not being a fairytale, and I'm still very disappointed in the whole situation to this day. But I've got no hard feelings and I hold no grudges."

But she did admit she doesn't talk to the father of her two children at all anymore:
"I don't even talk to Pete at the moment, which is really, really sad. I would want nothing more than to sit in a room and talk to him, for the kids' sake."