Monday, June 13, 2011

Emma Watson Covers July Edition of Vogue



What an amazing point in her career!

Emma Watson is gracing the cover of July's Vogue magazine and she is looking every inch of the fashionista she really is. Sporting her infamous pixie cut and dark purple lippy, the British actress shows us why she is the one to watch in the fashion industry.

In the interview Emma reveals what life is like post Harry Potter. The actress says life has been strange since wrapping up the franchise as she feels she is really learning how to act now:
"Hermione is so close to who I am as a person that I’ve never really had to research a role. I’m literally discovering what it means to be an actress."

Emma also revealed how she felt the day she chipped her hair off:
"It was weird. My hairdresser was like, ‘When are you going to freak out?’ Most people cry or go into shock,. But I was very calm. I knew it was the right thing. I went to the salon alone and I left alone,” she says. “I knew everyone was going to have an opinion, and I couldn’t deal with it. I have to get myself into a good place to deal with people saying things like, ‘It’s terrible! She looks like a boy!"

In a very serious twist Emma also told Vogue that she is struggling with her fame. After leaving Brown University to focus on her career, she recently admitted that she was trying to force herself to believe she could have a "normal life". Now she says living in the press is difficult:
"I have had no control over my life. I have lived in a complete bubble. They found me and picked me for the part. And now I’m desperately trying to find my way through it.”