Friday, June 17, 2011

Kristin Cavallari: "I Looked Fat On The Hills"



She's got to be kidding!!

Seriously skinny star Kristin Cavallari has said that she thought she looked "fat" on episodes of The Hills.

The California beach babe, who is engaged to sports star Jay Cutler, revealed in an interview that she went on a "crazy diet" after she saw a picture of herself wearing a bikini on set of the top reality show.

The 24-year-old has revealed she thought she looked 'fat' on the show in new interview, where she discusses her bikini body and fitness regime. The reality star said:
"I remember filming The Hills and I saw a photo of myself in a bikini and thought I looked really fat, and I went on a crazy diet. It's hard when people judge you."
Now at 5'3 1/2", Kristin just wighs 109lbs, which she says is the result of several work-out sessions with her trainer. The bride-to-be says cutting out alcohol also helped her lose weight:
"I worked out with my trainer three times a week then did cardio on the treadmill for 40 mins. But the biggest thing for me was cutting out alcohol; when I'm hungover, I eat whatever I want."
Kristin thinks she looked fat in a bikini while on The Hills.


Kristin even admits in the interview that once she started dating fiancé NFL star Jay she began to gain extra weight:
"When I first started dating Jay I gained about 8lbs. And it was like 'I've got to get back to the gym. I can't eat like a 6'4" guy!"

I think she is insane!! She looked so so skinny on every single episode of The Hills, a bit too skinny if you ask me. But that's what goes on in Celebland folks, way too much pressure on body image.

Apparently the reality star will start an even tougher work out regime and diet as she prepares for her wedding day.