Sunday, June 12, 2011

Natasha Giggs Says Ryan Giggs Got Her Pregnant And Paid For Abortion


This story just gets more and more sick!

The newest famewhore on the Ryan Giggs scene, his sister-in-law Natasha Giggs, has claimed that she got pregnant while having an affair with the footballer, right before she walked down the aisle to marry his brother.

Natasha has said that she figured out she was pregnant before her Las Vegas wedding and that Ryan gave her £500 for an abortion:
"It was awful. I was crying. All I kept thinking was, 'I'm getting married to Rhodri next month and I'm pregnant to Ryan, his brother',. Ryan told me straight off, 'You know there's only one option - a termination. We can't ruin everybody's life'."

"I was due to fly out to Las Vegas to marry Rhodri within weeks and I knew I couldn't possibly marry him while I was pregnant with his brother's baby. Going through with the termination was horrendous. Even though I was with Rhodri and loved him, I had feelings for Ryan."
Natasha and Rhodri

She goes on to say that Ryan told her £500 was all he could afford at the time. Meanwhile, in more revelations it was reported that Natasha has also been sleeping around with footballer Dwight Yorke and Danny Simpson. The real-estate agent tried to defend herself saying she never went "hunting" footballers down.

You sure fooled me Natasha. What a horrible excuse of a woman. We need to stop putting all the blame on Ryan, he may have cheated but these women put themselves out there, knowing he was a married man.