Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rebecca Ferguson Says She And Zain Malik Are "In Love"!



Wow, I can't believe she has actually confirmed the romance!

X Factor runner up Rebecca Ferguson has confessed that she and Zain Malik are "really in love" and that she's sad to hear so much negativity from his One Direction fans.

The two singers apparently fell for eachother during the X Factor Live Tour, and despite the six year age-gap, the Liverpool songstress told the News Of The World that they are madly in love:
"We're really in love and it's hard to see how negative things have become. I want people to know that I'm happy, he's happy and we're in a loving, caring relationship. It's sad that people are so against it."

The mother-of-two added that despite people thinking she is using Zain for fame, she actually has her own career:
"I just spoke to Zain and that's how he feels too. He's actually very mature. He's quiet and really, really nice. I've got a career, I've got my own record deal and money, and I've got my own life. I'm not gaining anything from this. It's genuine love."
Rebecca with her two young children


Rebecca admitted that she did stay away from 18-year-old at first because she thought he was too young to date:
"I'm going to be really honest... he was after me for months. I was like: 'No, you're too young'. But he really wooed me and it was a long, long struggle before anything happened. I have no idea why I'm getting the hard time. I think it's really sexist. Because I'm a woman with children I'm not allowed to be happy?"
Rebecca has two children with a former partner, Lily aged five, and Karl aged four. No word yet on if Zain has met the chidren yet, but I'm guessing it will be hard to be a step-father at 18.

But they do sound very much in love, and with both of them having record deals they seem to be living the life right now and I wish them all the best!