Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dan Foden Says Kerry Katona Is "Desperate and Needy"




Well it looks like this guy is hanging on to his five minutes in the spotlight!!

Kerry Katona's ex-boyfriend Dan Foden has described her as "needy" and desperate for love. Dan who recently starred in 'Take Me Out' (sounds like he's the desperate one), dumped the reality star last week as he said he didn't want to get involved with the 'celebrity couple' lifestyle and wasn't willing to be a step dad to her kids.

Now the creep is telling anyone who will listen what the former singer is really like. He said:
"Kerry just wants to be loved. She's just desperate for someone to love her and accept her which makes her a bit needy and full on. The spark wasn't really there. My friends told me to stick at it and be the next Alex Reid but I think I could have stomached Katie Price a bit longer. I couldn't do it physically. I didn't have that level of attraction. You've got to be really into someone to put up with all that s**t."

Wow that's harsh Dan, it seems like he was completely using her for fame, why else would he be selling his story around the local newspapers? Dan added that having to take care of 4 kids was too intense and he had to break off the relationship:
"All the girls I'd been with before had no ties, no kids. All of a sudden I'm the other end of the spectrum. Two kids I can deal with but when there's f**king four of them... It was just too much. There's normal baggage and then there's her conveyor belt full of baggage. I wasn't ready to be a dad. I knew it wasn't going to be long term."
If you knew it was never going to be long-term then you probably should have left her alone. She's been through so much! I think Kerry just needs to be single for a while now!

PS!!

It looks like Dan is desperate himself.... for a modelling career! According to his on and off girlfriend of four years, Lap dancer, Katie Wray. They were sleeping together the entire time she was seeing Dan and that he was only using her to get his name in the papers.

Lap Dancer Katie


It seems like Dan and lap dancer Katie are back together now and he's hoping his little stunt will kick start his 'modelling' career.

Good luck with that one Dan...