Thursday, May 5, 2011

Katy Perry Says Trust Is What Makes Her Marriage Work To Russell Brand



If you want a succesful marriage then you have to trust your man says Katy Perry!

The 'E.T' singer has said that her marriage to hubby Russell Brand works so well is because they completely trust each other. The songstress claims that she has never doubted the comedian:
"I don't care what people say about my relationship," Perry told Vanity Fair, regarding the amount of press coverage the couple receive. [Russell] never lied to me once. I trust him. There's just a level of trust that we've built up."

Wow it must be hard to trust an ex-drug addict and sex addict, but that just proves how much they love ecah other! Katy also said that she wasn't angry at her hubby for posting a picture of her without make-up on the internet:
"I didn't really care," Perry said of the incident. "I mean, when I go to rehearsals I look like tha. It takes a village to make me who I am, you don't have to wake up looking like, you know, Gisele."
I love her honesty, and her marriage seems perfect. Maybe it will be the longest lasting in Hollywood?