Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kristin Cavallari: "I Want To Be A Wife and Have Kids"



Everything seems to be moving so fast for these two!

Kristin Cavallari had only been dating Jay Cutler for less than a year when the Chicago Bears quarterback popped the question in April, but the former Hills star says she knew along they would eventually tie the knot.

The 24-year-old blonde said:
"I think we both knew from the moment we met that we wanted to marry each other. It's been a great situation."

The bride-to-be admitted that she will be ditching her beach lifestyle and moving to Chicago with her 27-year-old fiance in order to make the marriage work:
"I will relocate to Chicago. I want us to be together. I don't want to be one of those married couples where one person is on the West Coast, and the other is somewhere else. I do want some normalcy in my life. I want to be a wife."
And don't think she's stopping there! The reality star added that she and Jay can't wait to start a family:
"We definitely want kids. As far as right away, probably not. But definitely in the next few years."
Sounds like a whirl-wind romance to me!