Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cameron Diaz Says Marriage Isn't Always A Good Decision



It seems like Cameron Diaz wants to be eternally single!

The actress has said that she believes once you're married there is no more romance! The 38-year-old is currently dating Madonna and Kate Hudson's ex Alex Rodriguez and has often said she doesn't want to have children.

Now the 'Knight and Day' star says marriage isn't really a must have wither:
"I think a lot of people are married to people that they're not romantic with anymore. I just didn't ever marry anybody that I then had to get divorced from. We break up. We move on. All I want for him is happiness. All he wants is my happiness. His isn't reliant on me, and mine isn't on him."

Diaz has also openly admitted that she sees a therapist because it helps her unload:
"I used to be a very, very, very cynical person. I'm not a tortured person. I have been in my past but I don't like to project that. But I'm a realist. I see things how they are and it's hard to pretend that they're anything different."

We will be seeing Cameron soon in the flick alongside Justin Timberlake, Bad Teacher, which opens on June 24.