Sunday, April 3, 2011

Peter Andre and Elen Rivas Split!



Peter Andre has split up with girlfriend Elen Rivas! Are we really surprised?

According to sources Peter dumped the ex-wife of Frank Lampard because he was too busy. Apparently he told a friend:
"It's just not practical for me to be in any sort of relationship at the moment. I did adore Elen, she is so stunning. It's not fair for me to ask her to put up with me being on the road for weeks at a time. [Our children] had no idea we were ever dating. I was always very careful to make sure that. Elen and I wouldn't sleep in the same bed if they were there. They only know her as my friend. Until I know I've found 'the one' I'm going to marry I don't want to confuse them."
Their manager Claire Powell confirmed the break-up saying:
"I can confirm Peter and Elen have sadly split, but they will remain the best of friends."