Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eva Longoria Says She Wants Kids!



Newly divorced Eva Longoria has admitted that she wants to raise a family!

The 36-year-old who is dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo said that she would like to be a mommy:
"[I want to] have kids and be a mom," 

Although Eva has yet to mention Eduardo to the press, even though they have been snapped smooching on a yacht, she did admit that she's finding the dating scene weird as a newly single lady:
"I'm not very approachable. I'm not good with [dating], I get really nervous! It's probably strange [that] I've never been a dater. I've been married or in a relationship, and so this is going to be, you know, scary."

The Desperate Housewives star has also just released a cook book, showing her domestic side. The actress says she loved being a wife, but she's preferring hanging with her friends:
"I'm really domestic, so I had a really strong identity in being a wife. Finding myself again outside of somebody else has been not even challenging – it's been fun. It's been like, here we go! I'm like the mother hen for a sorority house. It's all women, all the time. So, we're always cooking! I love it!"
Sounds like she'd make a great mother too!