Friday, April 8, 2011

Fergie Putting Career "On Hold" For Hubby Josh Duhamel



I wonder has this anything to do with his cheating allegations last year?

Blak Eyed Peas front woman Fergie has said that she is taking a break from the music business in order to concentrate on her life with hubby Josh Duhamel. The singer has said she is going to delay her next solo album so she can spend time with Josh. Fergie said she wants to simplify things:
"I've got a lot on my plate and this year is more about simplifying and really paying attention to the projects that I have on my plate and spending some time with the hubby, you know? And cleaning out my closet. That's been a big thing this year - huge for me - purging and splurging… I finally am at the place where I'm letting it go, I'm cleaning things out and I'm starting to make more purchases for myself."

She added that she wants to spend some more time with her girls aswell as she needs to go through her wardrobe:
"We have this room in my house called the purge room - it's actually a guest bedroom that my mum always stays in - but we have all the boxes in there and I put music on, get some wine out. I have a full-length mirror and all the girls come over and just have, like, a little trying on clothes party."

Wow I would love to have a look through her clothes!!