Saturday, April 2, 2011

Girlfriend of Blue Singer Simon Webbe Caught Him In Bed With Chloe Sims!



Wow this is harsh!

Simon Webbe's girlfriend, who has been with him for six years, has said she caught him in bed with 'The Only Way Is Essex' star Chloe Sims. Layla Manoochehri said that she came home to find the singer playing around in bed with Chloe. She said:
"I walked into the house and it was mayhem. The place was full of mainly boys and I'm like: 'Where's Simon?' The only other room that I hadn't looked in was my bedroom. I actually was walking there, thinking 'please, please don't be in the bedroom'. I got inside and he was in a compromising position with Chloe in the bed. They freaked out the moment they saw me.

Chloe...the homewrecker?


And it doesn't sound like she's lying because she seems to know every single detail:
"She had a little white dress and was on top of him. He had no top on but had his jeans on. The lights were on in the room so I had a very good view and they looked like they were in the middle of something. I stood there and laughed, what else could I do? I just turned on my heels and left."
Simon, who's heading to The Eurovision next month to represent the UK, has said that everything she has said is false! His rep said:
"Simon 100% categorically denies having an affair with Chloe whilst he was with Layla. He is very sad that Layla feels this way and has explained to her on many occasions that nothing has ever gone on between himself and Chloe. Simon has been friends with Chloe for several years as she lives with his personal assistant."