Friday, April 8, 2011

Anne Hathaway Defends Her Oscar Hosting Skills



Poor Anne Hathaway and James Franco, they've had nothing but bad feedback since hosting the Oscars!

Although I agree with critics that James had an extreme lack of energy and looked like he didn't care, I do feel sorry for Anne! The actress was noticeably excited on the night, maybe a bit too much. When asked about how she felt about the negative feedback Anne said critics have been harsh:
“They said we were the worst show ever. I think that qualifies as tough. There was the critical reaction, which was awful. Then there are the people who have been coming up to me since then who stop and say, ‘I thought it was fantastic. I watched it with my family and we were entertained.’ I am very grateful to those people.”
She also added that she wouldn't host the Oscars again if she was asked. No worries there I think!