Friday, January 20, 2012

Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner Have Not Split UP



This would have made a great storyline for The Hills. It seems that Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner have NOT split up, despite reports that the pair had decided to break-up after drifting apart.

Although the loved up pair said nothing about the rumors initially, Brody took to his Twitter today to deny the rumors and gushed that he "loved" the What The Hell singer. He wrote: "It really upsets me to read al these FALSE!! stories. Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart."

Awh how cute! Avril replied saying "Luv u 2!!"

Twitter Love

 And if anything it looks like these two may tie the knot soon, despite already have a failed three year marriage to Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley, Avril rcently said she would love to walk down the aisle again.

"It's all about love and I make that my number one priority. One day I hope to have kids and do that whole thing," she said.