Friday, December 30, 2011

Pick My New Year's Eve Party Look!



Ok so my New Year's Resolution is to start doing a lot more work on the blog, and the first thing I want to start doing is makeup tutorials!

I have been following a few different Youtube videos for a while and I really liked how they are done. For Christmas I got tonnes of different makeup sets, brushes, blushers, bronzers so I have been playing around.

So I want you to pick which makeup look I should go for to countdown to 2012 with my friends. I will be out partying so I need you guys to pick my makeup look!

You can Vote at the bottom of this post by using your Facebook sign in or you can vote on my Facebook pages: Maggie Red or Miss Red Blog.

Whichever look gets the most vote I will wear and I will show you all how I did it with my first ever makeup tutorial tomorrow :)

Look Number 1: Sexy Silver





Look Number 2: Purple Princess




Look Number 3: Saucy Sunset






Look Number 4: Soft and Subtle