Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Couple Alert: Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling



Wow these two make one hottttt couple!

Drive star Ryan Gosling was snapped getting hot and heavy with his sexy new squeeze Eva Mendes. She has always been one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood but only became single earlier this year, and The Notebook star Ryan is the first guy to snap her up.


The pair, who star in an upcoming movie together called The Place Beyond The Pines, were photographed driving around Hollywood today in 30-year-old Ryan's car. The new couple had just picked up some iced coffees when they stopped and reach and leaned into a passionate kiss.

Photo via DailyMail.co.uk

After the sexy snog Eva (37) placed her hand on Ryan's face, Ryan looked quite stunned before they both shared a cheeky smile and drove away.

Despite the full on love affair, Ryan recently admitted dating someone in showbiz is dangerous. The actor previously dated The Notebook co-star Rachel McAdams for three years on and off. After filming Murder By Numbers he dated then co-star Sandra Bullock which also didn't work out.

"Showbusiness is the bad guy. When both people are in show business it's too much showbusiness. It takes all of the light, so nothing else can grow.

Ryan and Eva on the set of their new movie


The actor added that when he does find the right woman he will happily give up his Hollywood career in order to start a family.

"I'm giving as much to (movies) as a marriage. I'd like to be making babies but I'm not, so I'm making movie. When someone comes along I don't think I'll be able to do both and I'm fine with that. I'll make movies until I make babies. I have no idea when the handover will happen."

Ryan's upcoming flick alongside George Clooney, Ides Of March, is set for release this month.