Friday, October 21, 2011

Hilary Duff Will Record A New Album After Baby Is Born


Most mothers-to-be would be spending their time thinking about bringing their first child into the world, but actress Hilary Duff is busy planning her next career move.


The former Disney star is 5 months pregnant with her hubby Mike Comrie. Hilary (24) married her hockey player beau a few months ago, after being out of the limelight for quite some time. But now Hilary says she will be making a new record after the baby is born:
"I want to get into the studio. I want to start recording. Even if I just mess around and kind of get myself in the swing of it. Before I got pregnant I was thinking about making a record so I still want to do that. I think that after I have the baby I'll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mom and then there's no reason why I can't put a record out and tour."

Hilary and hubby Mike

And she's not stopping at that. The actress who formerly dated Good Charlotte star Joel Madden says she wants to write a novel:
"I have like four dogs so I have this funny story in my head about their whole dynamic together living in the same house, she said. I thought it would make a really cute child's novel."