Sunday, November 6, 2011

TOWIE News: Mario Dumps Lucy As She Confesses She Slept With Mark

Mario Dumps Lucy in tonight's episode!

How does Mark have time to sleep with all these people, seriously?

On Wednesday night's episode of The Only Way Is Essex we saw Lucy Mecklenburgh giving boyfriend Mario Falcone a 'hall pass' to do what he liked with women for one night after she sneakily found messages on his phone saying he wanted a lads night out.

But it looks like the whole experiment back fired on Lucy as Mario decided that it was too soon to move in together because she doesn't trust him.

Well now it seems Mario shouldn't have trusted Lucy all along! In tonight's episode the Italian hunk will dump Lucy after she admits she did the dirt with Mark Wright in September while Mario was in Ibiza.

A tearful Lucy (20) decided to come clean to Mario, and it will be shown in tonight's episode. During a heart-to-heart in the park, she said: "I wanted to meet you 'cos I've never been completely honest about that night. I think you know that."

Mario fires back: "You lied for the last two months not just to me, to my whole family. What sort of person does that make you? How can you say anything? There is nothing more to say!"

Lauren tells Mark she never wants to hear from him again

Also on tonight's episode Lauren Goodger will confront ex Mark about his private kiss with Sam Faiers on Halloween.

She tells him: "You're very, very disrespectful. Stop sh***ing about, get over yourself. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to tell you I forgive you and I want to forget you, now get out of my life and never, ever talk to me again."

PS!! 



When is our very own Georgia Salpa going to appear on the show? Well placed insiders tell me she is joining the show and the AR model was spotted at Sugar Hut with Mick Norcross on Thursday night and she admitted she met up with Lauren Goodger on the night and stayed out late with the cast.

With Mark set to quit for I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here! Who do you think Georgia will be paired with?