Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Red!



I can't believe Miss Red blog is 1 year old this week!

After starting this blog on a whim this time last year, naming the site Maggie Red Blog, I really wanted to create a entertainment website that every Irish girl and guy would use as their gossip central.

With a love of music, movies and celebrity gossip I decided to dedicate all of my time to writing reviews, conducting interviews and providing Ireland with all the news from the bright lights of Hollywood to the beautiful streets of Dublin.

From 100 views per day, Miss Red has jumped to over 3,000 views a day, and it's all thanks to my wonderful readers. So, instead of giving myself a birthday present, Miss Red would like to give all my followers a present, EVERY DAY this week.

My first prize was given away moments ago!


Today the first winner was announced, Ciara Conran from Dublin won these amazing Cheryl Cole earrings from The Ivory Closet, and trust me there are many more competitions to come. From clothes, to beauty treatments, I have something special in store to everyone.


So thank you for all your support, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Red!

Lots of love, your ultimate Gossip Queen

xx